Saturday, March 12, 2016

30 drawings in 30 days


A dear friend asked if I would like to join an on-line drawing group. I thought what a great idea, I could manage drawing something from time to time, share with the group and be inspired by others.

A couple days later I realized they had begun a drawing challenge. Yikes! I had a lot going on at the moment and at the same time thought this is a wonderful opportunity to get back into drawing everyday.  This is the push I needed! Thank you Wendy!
  



Zentangle




Repeat Pattern




 Flower




 Non-dominant Hand
 



 Font




Ribbon 


Childhood Doodle


 Rocks come to Life




 Purse




Juxtaposition
 




Positive Negative 





 Positive Negative II



 Halloween




 Dia de los Muertos
 
 


Tennis Shoe



Vegetables





 Kitchen Utensils



 Succulents



Animal



 Childhood Toy



 Cross-contour of Hand



 Cross-Contour Three Objects



 Eyes





Crumpled Paper

When creating, I want to draw until my heart's content, so I often went past the 20 minute time limit and posted two or three drawings at one time (mostly due to computer issues). 

I was thinking that at least I was drawing everyday! Then there were the times I was so scared to draw the subject matter that I didn't draw it. All in all, I learned a lot about myself and as the challenge came to an end, the drawing group and this exercise has inspired me to continue drawing!

No comments:

Post a Comment