Thursday, January 28, 2016

Morning in Minneapolis





From the moment my daughter and I exited the parking lot, I noticed everything. Excitement of capturing an image was running wildly through my veins. Color, angles, contrasts, layers were everywhere...I couldn't stop myself.















We reminisced about our first visit to the Guthrie with our dear family, exploring the Endless Bridge and taking group photos on the 9th floor.

 



 Our reflection.


Up close.

 










 I will always remember her intrigue and delight as she pointed out the network of pipes on the roof.








Our beautiful daughter!





A few more photos were captured after the "must see" performance of Pericles by the Oregon Shakespeare Festival and The Folger Theatre.




 






A quick photo of Washington Avenue. 
We'll be back, to admire the cityscape and to take plenty more photographs.


No comments:

Post a Comment