Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Art at the Farm



Over the years I would gaze at the beautiful chalkboard drawings each time I visited the local farm. Actually, I would look forward to each new creation. To my surprise, earlier this year, I was asked to continue the project. 






After, I finished the first one, I found out that I really enjoyed drawing them and loved coming up with ideas for each event. Every day, I'm grateful that I've been asked to share my creative talents.






After drawing the first chalkboard, I was asked to create other posters and signs.








I also set up a display for one of the weekend events including the tri-fold, "The Wonders of Wool", small tags and a couple speech bubbles with cheeky wool sayings. Everything else was created by other artists.











There are many more farm projects on the list that will be posted as soon as they are accomplished. 



No comments:

Post a Comment