Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Mountain Sky



Day One






Day Two















Day Three






















Day Four










Day five 








Day six






Last year at the fair the relationship of the sky with the top of the show tents prompted me to take a few photos. With each click, I began thinking about mountains and desert peaks. 

This year as I looked at the sky I continued to have the same fluttering excitement while soaking in the sky as it reached the edges of the show tent top.  I took photos everyday, sometimes in the morning and afternoon and once throughout the entire day. 

The sky is breathtaking how it changes drastically from one moment to another and at other times seems to rest quietly. It is a simple thing to gaze up and I could for hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment