Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Being Crafty

All of these crafty creations involved much time, though every minute meditative. For me, it was putting together a puzzle without the original picture. I love this kind of creating!





Walking through one of the shops I frequent, I spot a stitched shoulder bag and said, "I want to try that!" Right now it is stretched over a canvas frame that I used while stitching the shapes and the herringbone design. It may be sewn into a pillow or a shoulder bag or...we will see!






This project reminds me of a patch quilt or a curiosity cabinet. The piece below is my daughter's creation!


 







The mosaic mirror had begun many years ago at "Beach Day" during the winter season! It patiently waited to be finished this summer!
All of the fragments are from our own broken dishes and contains many memories.



No comments:

Post a Comment